Saturday 14 January 2012

Symphony number 9


Symphony number 9 is a Collection of images I have gathered from various places. I decided to save them over time, now I want to  create a melody with each sequence.

Caution
If you don't like my symphony, please listen to Beethovens' version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAOTCtW9v0M it's nothing like mine, i simply liked title and repropertied it. the word symphony send vibrations  through my entire body.

this is very simple -  all you have to do is hear the way that you feel. these images speak an idiom of symbols it works by feeling a short of chemical reactions, like love but not love in this case, i enjoy looking at them. they are challenging me. they are firing blank questions, sending messages. these silent pictures demand understanding. they work with your brain as it tries to make sense of the external world,  we learn we hear.

the main thing is that - there are no rules, censorship is something that exists outside of your mind. it does not belong to you.












No comments:

Post a Comment